Join the PAWS team!
FULL-TIME veterinary technician
PAWS Integrative Veterinary Center in Tucson, Arizona is always looking for that motivated and passionate Technician and/or Client Service Representative to join our full-service veterinary team. Our 6,200 sq. ft., four doctors, AAHA-accredited hospital capabilities range from a full Idexx laboratory suite, digital whole body & dental radiology, ultrasound, companion animal physical rehabilitation therapy and a surgical suite with state-of-the-art anesthesia monitoring equipment & endoscopy. We provide compassionate care to our patients every day, as well as a commitment to wellness and client education throughout the life of the pet. Extraordinary client service is our top priority. We are dedicated to integrative, complementary and western medical procedures, as well as continuing education, and our Veterinary Team plays an integral role in the medical care to our patients and service to our clients.
We are looking for a highly skilled and professional candidate to join our team. Our technicians must enjoy the challenge of working in an Integrative practice.
A positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must. Competitive salary and benefits include; health and dental insurance, continuing education allowance, PTO, pet care discounts, and a uniform allowance. Wages are based on experience. Applications and resumes may be submitted to [email protected].
PAWS Veterinary Center, Southern Arizona’s destination for companion animal healing and wellness, is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join our team. Our award-winning AAHA-accredited practice is seeking a classically trained, holistically oriented veterinarian who desires one-on-one training and mentorship to further their integrative studies.
The perfect candidate is seeking a long-term relationship within a mission-driven practice working with an outstanding clientele, team, and culture. Our unique management system involves all staff members in decision-making and allows them to influence and improve the quality of the workplace and the practice. We are proud to be a family-owned business and support future ownership and partnership opportunities.
For the right candidate, benefits of employment include:
• Above-average salary plus production bonus
• Schedule to ensure work-life integration (no emergency or on-call hours)
• Collaborative team environment of highly skilled and passionate professionals
• Individualized integrative mentorship to support ongoing learning and career development
• Benefits Program including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, and uniform allowance
• Generous continuing education allowance, plus additional stipends for certification in integrative areas of interest
Come join us in beautiful, sunny Tucson, Arizona, where you will experience big-city amenities and a small-town feel. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our extraordinary facility, team, and services. Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We look forward to working with you!
Ready to come see us?
Powered by ezyVet, the new Patient Portal is a free service that allows you to access your pet's medical file and much more! With the new portal you can:
- View and pay for invoices online.
- Manage your contact information and reminder preferences.
- View and manage your pet's information and medical history.
- View and print your pet's vaccine status.
- View and download lab results and other documents we share with you.
- Request prescription refills.