PAWS Veterinary Center
Southern Arizona’s destination for companion animal healing and wellness.
Our team is here to help
Healing companion animals and honoring those who love them.
PAWS Veterinary Center is Southern Arizona’s destination for companion animal healing and wellness. Integrative veterinary care unifies the science of conventional medicine with the benefits of complementary therapies to create health, promoting wellness, longevity, and quality of life for your best friend.
Healing Animal Companions and honoring those who Love them is our Passion and Privilege.
Partners in Animal Wellness Services Believes:
- We unify the science of Conventional Veterinary Medicine, the Benefits of Complementary Therapies and the Art of Compassionate Care.
- We deliver Exceptional Service through Effective Communication, Client Education, and Sincerity of Purpose. We Empower Clients, allowing them to make Informed Choices and to Participate in the Pets’ Care.
- Our Wellness Center is an extension of our Vision: a Destination of Comfort, Well-Being and Healing. Our soothing, professional facility features Comprehensive Diagnostic, Surgical, and Advanced Therapeutic Tools, a Caring and Experienced Staff, Educational Resources, foremost Nutrition and Health Products.
- Our Health Care Team is Outstanding and continually Developing their Strengths. Our Relationships with the Animals and their Loved Ones, as well as our Practice Culture of Excellence, ensure Personal Fulfillment and Personal Growth for all Team Members.
MEET OUR DOCTORS
We're Proudly AAHA Accredited
Order your pet’s medications online and have them shipped directly to your door! Our online pharmacy is backed by manufacturer guarantees and offers discounts for autoshipping your pet’s medication.
As a pet parents and as your care providers, we know how difficult these constraints are. We take pride in exceptional client service and patient care and have previously been able to accommodate nearly all same-day and short notice appointments. As you may have experienced, we are currently scheduled out for 3-4 weeks. Sadly, there are days we simply cannot accommodate all sick patient appointment requests. Your hold time may be longer due to an increase in call volume. Medication refills and phone inquiries may have a longer turn-around time than before. Please note, veterinary emergency clinics have been especially impacted, reducing hours and staffing, and others closing altogether. Regional emergency facility wait times are averaging 6-8 hours, and typically, care is only available to the most critical patients.
What are we doing?
We are here for you. We are reserving a limited number of same-day urgent care appointments and continually updating our cancelation list. We are limiting new patients. We are doing our best to attract, train and retain talented team members.
We have implemented appointment and surgical deposits to deter no-shows and last-minute cancellations. We are kindly requesting pre-visit online Exam Questionnaires to be completed in advance to improve appointment efficiency. We are following all CDC recommendations to keep our clients and team safe.
What can you do?
Please be patient. Be kind to our team. A “thank you” goes a long way. Wear a mask. Arrive on time. Give as much notice as possible if you cannot make an appointment. Please complete your pet’s online Exam Questionnaire. Please plan ahead for prescription refills and scheduling requests. Please stay current on preventive services to reduce illness and emergency medical situations.
We know your pets have been an endless source of love and companionship. For us, their wags, licks, purrs, and nuzzles comfort and inspire. Your gratitude, encouragement, and baked goods have helped us get through these months. Let’s all continue to do our best to care for one another.
Geren Thurston and Randy Aronson, Justin Keaner, Elizabeth Jobe, and Carine Klimentidis
Proudly serving the pets of Tucson, AZ and beyond.
At PAWS Veterinary Center, we deliver exceptional service through effective communication, client education and sincerity of purpose. We empower and educate clients, allowing them to make informed choices and participate in their pet's care. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Email: [email protected]
300 E River Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
Click here for directions.
Mon, Wed, Fri: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tue, Thurs: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun: Closed
Ready to come see us?
Powered by ezyVet, the new Patient Portal is a free service that allows you to access your pet's medical file and much more! With the new portal you can:
- View and pay for invoices online.
- Manage your contact information and reminder preferences.
- View and manage your pet's information and medical history.
- View and print your pet's vaccine status.
- View and download lab results and other documents we share with you.
- Request prescription refills.
Get in touch!
Have a question? Our team is here to help.