At P.A.W.S. We Understand That Visiting the Veterinarian Can Be Stressful for Your Canine Companion.
To Make Your Dog's Visit Less Stressful, We Have Taken the Following Measures:
Social Waiting Area Vs. Shy Waiting Area
- At P.A.W.S., we have two different waiting areas: the social waiting area and the shy waiting area. Typically, our canine friends relax in the social waiting area.
- We have a shy waiting area for our very shy friends.
- We also have an outdoor waiting area with filtered water for your pet’s enjoyment.
- If your dog has any specific needs regarding entering the clinic, please let us know. We are more than happy to accommodate and assist.
Dog-Specific Exam Rooms
- Our exam rooms on the South side of the building are primarily for our canine companions. The lobby is between these exam rooms and the others, which helps to cut down on disturbances that some pets may not appreciate.
- Patient-specific accommodations, such as dim lighting and pheromone therapy are readily available to help make your dog’s visit more pleasant.
Highly Trained and Compassionate Staff
- Our staff is committed to providing high quality care for all dogs and cats.
- We are considerate of the needs of all our patients and strive to always offer a comfortable, professional environment.
- Our staff routinely participates in continuing education training, specifically in low-stress handling techniques.