PAWS Veterinary Center is proud to offer the following services:
Our client service representatives and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. We offer comprehensive exams and consultations. Our Hours Are:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Interested in Scheduling an Appointment? Click here.
TYPES OF PETS SEEN
To provide consistent exceptional care we are Canine and Feline exclusive.
- Dentistry, Surgery, Diagnostic Testing & Hospitalization
The time and effort invested in wellness programs has rewards for both pets and owners. Our wellness programs are designed to prevent illness and are specific to your pet's health care needs.
- Junior & Senior Health Plans
- Puppy & Kitten Plans
- Comprehensive examinations
- Integrative Medicine Consultations
- Customized Vaccinations & Titer Testing
- Heartworm Testing & Prevention
- Internal & External Parasite Control
- Microchipping- Home Again
IN HOUSE & DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
We offer the IDEXX Laboratory Suite, and ANTECH Laboratory for all your pet's needs. This enables us to get STAT answers on in-house blood work. We offer the following, but are not limited to...
- General & Elective Surgery
- Hospitalization/Intensive Care
- Blood tests, cytology, urinalysis & fecal tests
- Intravenous Fluid Therapy
- Routine & advanced dental care & oral surgery
- Digital Dental Radiography
- Digital Radiography
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Cardell ECG/Blood pressure monitoring
Complementary medicine combines Eastern & Western medicine to offer more options for your pet's health. Please see our Complementary Medicine Page to learn more.
PAWS offers comprehensive physical rehabilitation therapy for cats and dogs. Our rehabilitation staff is highly trained and certified by the Canine Rehabilitation Institute. Rehabilitation can aid in surgical and chronic conditions. See our Rehabilitation section for more information.
At PAWS, we strive to offer the best of both Eastern and Western Medicine, providing your pet with the best care possible. Our In-House Pharmacy includes both Eastern Supplements and Western Medications. Based on your pet's condition, we may recommend one of the diet therapies that we carry, which help to support various medical conditions, or we may recommend one of our grain-free, organic, protein-rich diets which we have carefully selected, following Traditional Chinese Medicine recommendations.
For your convenience, we also offer our Online Pharmacy, which offers discounts, free shipping, and automatic refill options, shipping your pet's medications and/or food straight to your door.